FIND YOUR INFLUENCE
Your Ultimate Guide to GET PAID as an Influencer (FREE with PURPOSE KINGDOM Membership)
Find Your Influence: The Ins & Outs of Becoming an Influencer
Influencer marketing has skyrocketed over the past few years. As the world becomes more and more social in this digital age, big companies no longer rely solely on traditional mainstream forms of advertising, such as radio, television and billboard. Brands are taking to social media influencers to get their business out to the masses. Influencer marketing is one of the newest and most successful forms of social marketing today and attendees will learn the ins and outs of how to leverage their blog or social to become an influencer. To land brand partnerships and get paid as an influencer, bloggers don’t have to wait for brands to reach out, you can find them.
In this workshop, you will learn:
- How to become a professional influencer and how to get paid like one while working with brands like Macy’s, Target, Dove, True Religion, United Healthcare, Coca-Cola, and more.
- Where to go to find influencer opportunities so you don't have to wait for brands to find you.
- How to direct pitch your favorite brands for partnerships.
- The top sites to get gigs, even if you're a new blogger or have a small social media following.
- What to include in your influencer application or pitch letter to have brand eager to work with you.
- How to create amazing content for your influencer campaigns.
Hey I'm Ebony Evaughn, the founder of Soulstruck Republic and EntHERpreneurU. I'm your favorite faith walking business strategist in these internet streets. I help new and aspiring Christian entrepreneurs turn their God-given purpose and expertise into profitable, purpose-driven online businesses using social media. I enjoy teaching, empowering and inspiring others to live their best life through purpose discovery, career development and entrepreneurship. I have been featured in numerous media outlets, including Buzzfeed, Nia Magazine, Medium and VEU Magazine for my unorthodox approach to entrepreneurship.